Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blog bloggerdy blogblog

*thinks of something to say* I'm drawing a lot of blanks today. It's been raining the last 2 days so I haven't gone out anywhere. So there's no post office or crappy drivers to rant about!
Aedan is taking a nap, it's been hard getting him down for any kind of sleep the last several days. Makes him cranky, plus it's tiring on me.
My computer's been acting up so I've been trying so hard to get an order done but I need my pc, and it's just not doing what it needs to do! Blech! This could be an awesome rant, but I don't feel like ranting either... so...yup yup yup ...yup
Not having a good hair day at all...don't feel like ranting about that either. *has CRAZAY HAIR! sticking out in all directions*
I've been trying to lose wait ugh.... can't even rant about that either.
Maybe I'm too undernourished to rant! *has an epiphany* (wonders if epihany is the right word to use). Maybe I need to eat something really delicious so I can rant again? hmmmm delicious anything....
I've always been a girl with some junk in the trunk, before I had my son I actually managed to lose a bunch of weight and almost be a skinny girl =-O like fo real yo! But now baby weight is haunting me (YES it is babyweight! not delicious food/candy/snack/....*drools* weight)
I've discovered that no matter what weight I'm at I'm always gonna be a fat girl in my head. Food is just hmmmmmmmmm *daydreams* a mayor distraction to me! I love food, any kind! I get hungry watching commercials, and I don't know how to stop it!
During the day I can sort of manage my eating habbits, but once dinner has come and gone and it's night I want to snack on everything and anything. It's like the day between dinner and bed is just too long. Please tell me I'm not alone. Otherwise I'm looking like a total "fatty fat fat fat". LOL

And yeah yeah I know all about eating healthy, that's how I lost the weight before but let's be honest. Who wants the freakin' salad?? It's not worth chewing. I do love fruits and vegetables, and make meals myself every day. I'm conscious of what I eat. A lot of low fat and fresh ingredients, chicken,..... I do well during the day, but like I said, once night time comes along I probably undo everything I did during the day and then some. But even then I try to not make it too horrible in my choices, but still. If I could control my hunger and cravings at night I'd be so much better off.

I'm gonna stop now cos I'm hungry *runs to the kitchen*

...

5 comments:

  1. Your silly....::munching on chocolate and drinking spiked coffee:: lol...you are so not alone, and girl, my "baby" is gonna be 5 in June...lol... O and don't get me started about chicken, my son..every night...begs not to have chicken....EVER AGAIN! lol, I know I know, tell me to get off my a$$ and go for a walk and eat carrot sticks...naaahhhhh ::big sip of coffee::...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least I'm not alone hehehe. Diets are the devil I swear

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are not alone, I have baby fat from....um...28 years ago, LOL. I lost some and gained 5 back and lost 3 and have about 20 more to go and I just wanna eat everything I see. Salad takes too much time to chew and I can't stay off FB long enough to walk anywhere, so if you figure it out you let me know and we'll do it together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything in moderation right??? Easier said than done sometimes!

    I wanted to let you know that I have nominated your blog for the Sunshine Award. You can see detail here. Congrats!

    http://twolittlebluebirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie! how sweet of you! i feel so honored ^_^ . you really are to kool for skool girl

    Love ya
    MWAH MWAH MWAH! (we give 3 kisses in Belgium)

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete