Sunday, April 11, 2010

A great hair day and no place to go

Darn the weekends that my hubby has to work just don't feel like weekends at all....on top of that, my hair is looking extraordinarily fantabulously gorgeous today. My hair never looks extraordinarily fantabulously gorgeous! I could stare at it all day wondering where the hell it came from and why I was blessed with this hair today.
I'm home alone, my soon to be 10 month old son couldn't care less what my hair looks like! "Is it yankable?" is his only concern.
And you just know by the time hubby comes home it's gonna look all drab again!

This is my biggest concern today.... oh my... just realized what it feels like to be rich and privileged!! My hair going wrong is my concern of the day. *tosses hair* I could get used to this.
Now all I need more, is a truck load of money, a huge house, legs to die for, an ass that won't quit. Perfect boobies and a stomach of a young Britney Spears. So close... at least I got the hair. For now *checks mirror* ahhhhh yes ^_^

Today is a good day, and I can always go to walmart or lowe's to show it off...such is the life of an almost rich and privileged girl with a huge house, legs to die for, an ass that won't quit. Perfect boobies and a stomach of a young Britney Spears and amazing hair
...

well at least the hair

Happy Sunday everybody!
May your hair flow just right and bump into lot's of admirers at Walmart or Lowe's

Evi

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Evi! You CRACK me up!! I did make it out to Wal-Mart today, but I didn't have any fabulous hair to show off! I hope you got a chance to get out there and swing that hair around!

    http://www.twolittlebluebirds.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you are a riot! I've had those days... aahhh, and if I don't look in the mirror, I have the ass, boobs and legs too...lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thanks girls! I'm starting to think this is more a private diary since nobody reads it LOL

    ReplyDelete