Friday, April 9, 2010

New To Blogging

Ok,
So this whole blogging thing is new to me, not sure what to type about or how to do any of this. hehe
I should come up with something really clever/funny/amazing to catch and keep your attention...right?
Unfortunately I have none of this right now. But I'm usually extremely clever/funny and all round amazing so stick around and gimme a chance to shine =D

At this point I don't think I have any followers yet so I can just ramble on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on... Fascinated yet?

Yesterday was an awesome day, I reached more than a 1.000 fans on Facebook and 500 on Twitter! To me that's A LOT. Never even crossed my mind that that could happen.

I'm currently working on a surprise for a customer's daughter. I've been saying this for days now on FB. And I have been but I'm such a perfectionist. I've started 3 projects now and I'm just not feeling them ya know.
This morning as I went to get my son out of bed and opened his curtains inspiration did strike me. Our tree in the backyard looks gorgeous right now with pink blossoms all over it.
As soon as I get out of my pj's I have to go out there and take pictures of it. At times like this I wish my photographing skills and camera were so much better.
It'd be easier to point my webcam on it and let you guys see it that way lol.

Gotta get started on the day and put some pants on =D



Talk to you soon!

Evi

2 comments:

  1. Welcom!! I am also new to this :) Fell free to stop by!

    my blog:
    http://foreveryoukids.blogspot.com/

    twitter:
    http://twitter.com/_Forever_You_

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the dark side my dear ;) Stop on over whenever you like!
    http://www.mommythemarketer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete